“The success of your presentation will be judged not by the knowledge you send but by what the listener receives” Lilly Walters
We don’t tout to be the best at everything, but we are the best at helping our clients engage themselves and their audience with grace, power and being real. It’s hard to get past stage fright.
Do you feel these things before you are about to talk in front of audience?
- Big huge butterflies that are flapping around in your belly?
- sweaty palms or over perspiring?
- An inner critical voice that says, “Don’t mess up…wait, what was it I was supposed to say?”
- shaky hands?
- A sense of terror or anxiety that feels overwhelming?
- dry mouth?
If you have said yes to any of these things, guess what? It’s natural. Yep, so when we work together, here are the steps:
- We have a complimentary 1/2 hour consultation on you and what you want.
- After we are on the same page, we draw up an agreement that we can both keep.
- We work for a certain amount of time (to be determined), and then we work.
- The work consists of working physically and with words.
The coaching is private, one on one with my full attention to you reaching your goals.
If what I’ve said interests you, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to hearing from you.